Thursday, April 18, 2013

Days are Ending

Sorry for my absence the past few weeks. After I got back from Malaysia it has been a bit crazy...

The crappy news is that I will be unemployed in two weeks. I was dealt this blow on Monday and I have been at a low ebb all week. I am trying to be positive, considering all the stress and drama with my boss over the past months, in a way I am kind of thankful it is ending. But then I am going to be financially in a bad place until I can secure something else.

Also I guess there is the blow to my confidence of having a boss unhappy with my work, when I have been slogging my guts out  and trying my best. But I guess in life there will always be people you don't get along with and cannot work with!

In brighter news, I am totally in love which is amazing:)

Wine festival



Needless to say we didn't....



Alien themed party in Victor - made a paper mache alien head and painted him in glow in the dark paint



Everyone got creative



And we made helium balloon chains



My cats missed me



Casual day

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your pending unemployment. I hope you can secure something quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the job :( I'm sure a better one will come along and you'll work with people who appreciate your work.

    Yay for being in love!! And I'm loving that leopard print shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your job, but happy to hear that you are madly in love - focus on that! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the love bit, makes everything else a little easier to deal with :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that sucks about the job but great about the love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your job Hun
    Xxoo
    Ps - kitty's are as beautiful as ever

    ReplyDelete