Sunday, July 8, 2012

El cheapo delights

I had such a quiet weekend....the most I did was go and see the new Spiderman movie on saturday night. It's not bad, entertaining, but not great. I do think Andrew is an improvement as the new spiderman, and Emma Stone - well, everyone knows I would totally have her ranga babies.

So proud - after not running for 3 years because of my back injury I gave it a go yesterday - made it 7kms without stopping. Go me! But I have blisters now under my arches like I used to. Also broke my diet in a big way - binged on cereal, yoghurt and cranberries. Clearly I have the weirdest binges;) Possibly because I don't have any junk in the house!

New dress - bargain at $12.50. It's way short, but I figure the tights make it acceptable. And I will refrain from putting my arms up at all times.

Tokito dress, CR boots, Just Jeans cuff 
Can't resist a peter pan collar

Zara jacket

Prepared for rain

2 comments:

  1. I adore your Zara jacket! Is it warm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that dress is super cute - I checked out tokito yesterday & came out empty handed...

    ReplyDelete