Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Getting In Deep

Spin Off Festival - not sure who the photobomber dude is
 It's been another busy week/end - Cold War Kids at the Gov on Thursday night were amazing! Then I backed that up by attending the Spin Off Festival - my favourite was of course Of Monsters and Men (loved the confetti cannons). Was NOT feeling well when I had to go to my hair appointment the day after....
Then Saturday night was The beards at a 1920s themed 10th Birthday Party for Jive.

Recovery sunday - finally finished watching Orange is the New Black - sad that it is over. Moved onto new ANTM (digging the men being added - eye candy). Project Runway, and going to start watching Orphan Black.

Oh, and I booked in for my next tattoo - it's going to be a peacock covering my whole back. Yeowtch!

1920s night with The Beards


Tattoo booked



Lipsy top






The Beards



Getting caught by three trains on the way to work



LE dress, Zara jacket




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment