Monday, October 22, 2012

Victoriana Days

Still waiting....
I am making a valiant effort to catch up on the latest music - four years ago I had an ipod installed in my car, which has meant that I haven't listened to the radio in years. As a result, my music stalled back then - and I am scared I will turn into one of those people who just lives in a particular decade. So I have put Tune in on my ipad and am trying to listen to Triple J at work to catch up a little. I don't know any of the songs. At all. I am so ashamed:)

Asos blouse and skirt, Mollini heels



Hearts!



Spots and birds



Mimco dragon ring - not sure why both parts are the same size but meant to fit on different fingers?? (and please excuse my wrinkled freckly hand)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment