Sunday, October 9, 2011

Coloured denim

And we are in! It feels weird being in the new house - kind of disconnected. Plus that could be because I haven't slept for several nights - new house, new bed, plus lots more traffic noise than I am used to. Will have to look into double glazing.

A few disasters - shower doesn't work. At All. So I am having to dash to the gym to shower. They are going to rig a temporary one up over the bathtub, but we will have to get the bathroom reno done in the next couple of months. Which is disappointing because we were going to put it off for a year while we work on the kitchen. Oh well - priorities!

Off to Radelaide tomorrow - so tired, haven't packed yet and I have Art vs Science gig tonight. Plus have to be at the airport before 5:45am. I hate packing. I have put some clothes in a case but no thought went into it and I am sure I will be woefully underprepared.



New coloured Asos capri skinnies (although nearly full length on me)


TB wedges, Dotti jumper, F21 necklace




Crazy pose. Note the newspaper The Boy tried to stuff in the cracks like it's the 1920s. And the kitties helpfully retrieved overnight....

3 comments:

  1. love your shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to find your blog today. You are beyond cute!

    I'm not excited that coloured denium is back because I saved my 3 pairs of jeans from 'last time' and now I can't even get them over my thighs. Hurts! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - Look at me in your blogroll! Thank you so much, I'm so happy to be on your blog! x

    ReplyDelete