Thursday, September 1, 2011

Granny Chic


All I can say is that The Boy is going to hate this outfit. It's very much something a granny would wear. But that's ok;)

I am stressed to beyond maximum at the moment - work is awful at the moment, I had to find someone to replace me on the India trip for work (although I understand my manager's reasoning, I reserve the right to feel exceedingly disappointed), my finances are dire this week due to old vet bills, moving expenses, lawyer expenses and car expenses, I have an assignment due, and I haven't even begun to think about all the moving stuff.

I hope I get some relaxing time this weekend. Not likely with my assignment though. I am also crossing my fingers for a loss at Weight Watchers.


Asos skirt, Dotti top, H&M shoes




I look manic here...

2 comments:

  1. 'Granny' is totally under-rated. Go Granny, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sorry you're so stressed Pop but I am a bit relieved to see that I'm not the only one who has all those stressors!! You look gorgeous by the way.. granny chic is chic!

    ReplyDelete