Monday, December 2, 2013

Catching Up

I keep getting busy and falling behind on my blogging. For some reason I am not as in love with the process as I once was...

But here it goes! I have shopped up a storm lately - now I am on a shopping ban for the next couple of months. I needed a new wardrobe as the extra few kilos are not budging and not likely too, so I decided to embrace it. I bought out Pin Up Girl Clothing and Modcloth and am attempting a more 50s look. I need to cut my hair a bit though - it's too long for victory rolls.

My first burlesque performance is this Saturday - a group performance. SO NERVOUS.

Nachos following my law exam



Bike ride sundays



The BF and I looking crazy in our helmets



Part of my NYE costume (Decadence)



NYE costume



NYE costume



Our Xmas tree



Attended the SAHMRI opening



New shoes



Today's outfit (all PU girl)



Boss saw this inside my folder finally



Honey puffs at the Greek festival



Turkey dinner for Thanksgiving

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment